Club Penguin References

One thing I would love to see are some subtle hints to Club Penguin hidden throughout the world!

Perhaps a Puffle engraved onto a wooden wall in the background, or a penguin ninja occasionally looking through a window. I understand that Box Critters is it’s own thing but even just a nod to one of our favourite virtual worlds would be really cool!

Is this something you’d like to see? What would be some good secrets/callbacks to Club Penguin to find?

4 Likes

Who knows, it is copyright, and we wouldn’t want any problems with Disney.

3 Likes

Well it is confirmed in crit skits episode 1 that the tavern is basically rockhoppers ship in a bottle so yeah that

4 Likes

I suppose, there are ways around that though. It depends how direct to the original it is.

Completely random example but I would imagine some kind of box of food called ‘Puff-L’s’ wouldn’t be classed as copyright but still a nice nod.

6 Likes

Puff-L’s seems like a nice cereal name

6 Likes

RocketSnail missed an opportunity to make the first web browser game to have it’s own cereal.

2 Likes

Now he needs to pay us

as long as their are no legal problems with it them im on board with the idea

1 Like

well so far pretty much every item that has come out is a reference from cp. propeller hat,viking helmet, hoodies,toques,keytar,snorkel,goggles,fishing hat, hula skirt, lei. like 80% of items are classic cp items

1 Like

that’d be cool tbh

1 Like