I don't know if I'm supposed to post this info but here it is

I signed up for the newsletter a while ago and I got a Gmail saying that rocketsnail still has to release the shop, the mobile version of box critters, and the RPG game. He said that the RPG game will be a fun card game and put a picture. And he posted a video on his yt about how to make your own world’s. What do you all think about this information? I’m excited for the mobile version, shop, and rpg game.

1 Like

I too, Signed up for the newsletter, And i too, Was surprised and delighted when i heard about the news, Because as an active user of the box critters game, It meant something breathtaking, Something amazing, And something that will lead the way for box critter’s future, Yet i, And I’m sure, Many others, Have yet to see the update being implemented in the MMO game.

1 Like

I don’t have any idea when these features will be released, but like you both, I am very excited for it all.

1 Like

It wasnt in the newsletter but captain pirate posted a picture of the card game on his twitter! https://mobile.twitter.com/Twin_Champion/status/1207059647410032640