Interview With RocketSnail + Orange Hoodie Giveaway

Hello Critters!

I am not sure if you all might know me that well but if you are a part of the Club Penguin community too on Twitter, then you might know me somewhat as the Coffee dude after my show ‘Coffee With Mr Duda’. It’s basically a talk show, I run, inviting guests and talking to them. You might want to checkout my YouTube channel below:

YouTube

This is the official Channel of Mr Duda and ‘Coffee with Mr Duda’ Show. All you have to do is hit the ‘SUBSCRIBE’ button and get the remote of this channel i…

On the current season, I have done one episode on Box Critters with the former Club Penguin Blog Author - Polo Field.

And now, I am about to do another episode on Box Critters with none other than it’s Creator - (drum rolls beating…) RocketSnail a.k.a Rsnail!

The Episode will be releasing in two parts:
Part 1 - An Interview with the Creator of Club Penguin (Releasing Friday, 2nd Aug 2019)
Part 2 - Audience Questions + Item Giveaway (Releasing Sunday, 4th Aug 2019)

Part 1 will be just the interview of Rsnail with me. We will be talking about everything from - Experimental Penguins to Box Critters.
Part 2, there will be answers from Rsnail for the questions he took from the audience, present there after the interview. Also in Part 2, I will be giving away the Orange Hoodie on 4th August 2019 at 9:00 AM PST.

So Critters, stay tuned for the amazing episode!

Thank You everyone!

-Mr Duda

3 Likes

Nice hoodie looks really good

1 Like

cant wait! this is great

2 Likes