Jackets!

Upon joining Box Critters I quickly found that many items can be layered on top of one another,
so I thought it would be pretty neat if certain body items could be as well!

With this came my idea for open jackets, which would go over your shirt of choice!

Here’s some concepts of hooded jackets!
The first row has the jackets by themselves,
while the second has white shirts underneath!

Even if in the end I can’t layer jackets over shirts,
whether for technical reasons or otherwise,
I’d still love to see some open jackets!

What’s your thoughts on layered body items, or just jackets in general?

8 Likes

dude this is an amazing idea wow! those look insane. both are sick.

4 Likes

I can’t help but feel that the open jackets looks like they’re flashing people… It doesn’t feel okay :joy: I like the bottom, second from the left.

4 Likes

Did you get the idea from Toonkins game? they are an exact copy lol they do open jackets and coats

2 Likes

I like the 6th one!

3 Likes

What’s Toonkins?
I saw a link to a Discord server for it, but I didn’t join because I didn’t know what it was.

3 Likes

its a virtual world very similar to club penguin that is being made. They have 3 hoodies that all are open like yours and similar colors, that’s why I pointed it out. they are all about the layering. you should take a look. [Link removed by Moderator] or just google them
Screenshot:

1 Like

Cool! That game looks very well made.

You’re aware jackets are a real-life article of clothing though,
and the style of open jackets has existed for awhile, right…?

In the same vein, by your logic you could say they can’t use penguins because Club Penguin used penguins! Which would be sad, as those are also very nice penguins.

On top of this, please refrain from linking to competitors’ websites! This is a Box Critters forum.

1 Like

I couldn’t figure out how to do an image until after so i put the link, sorry. I’m aware of all of those things, it just seemed like something I have seen in a game that people are also following alongside BC. it’s different on the penguin thing because cp is dead. I just asked where the inspiration came from as the concept is exact. no harm, I think you did a wonderful job on them.

1 Like

I need all of them!!! Those are amazing

1 Like

this. is. amazing.

2 Likes

we need the jackets!

1 Like

then tell the snail to add them

Need all of them.