I think that they should add a Critter Tag minigame
yeah but how would it work?
I thought that the Critter Wheel in the Tavern could be used for a rhythm game à la DDR game/Dance Contest (Club Penguin) where multiple critters can compete and the better you get, the faster the wheel turns and the faster the game gets.
they were talking about removing my wheel and adding a game so you never know
Another good game would be Critter Slides. You go through tubes and do tricks at the same time. You get points/coins depending on how long you were able to last/how many tricks you managed to do
id like to see more
Critter Tag would be Awesome
- I see one-two players being it trying to tag every other players (being on the grid block next to the player).
- Trying to survive for the time limit (maybe 2 minutes).
- If you get tagged you become a tagger.
- Taggers get 5 coins for every person they tag.
- Taggers get 20 points if they tag everyone.
- Hiders get 40 points if more then 1 person survive for the time limit.
- Hiders get 50 points if they are the only survivor.
- 5 coins for every 30 seconds you are playing to give people incentive not to quit.
That would be cool
I would look at it as some sort of racing game kind of like sled race.
- 4 Players.
- You go until 3 of the 4 players have been eliminated.
- Players are eliminated by running into obstacles which are on the Wheel.
- 20 coins for winning.
- 10 coins for coming second.
- 5 for third and fourth place.
- Certain amount of coins for how long you survive.
- arrow keys to control (Left, Right, Jump and Duck).
Oh did not read this lol