What kind of pets should be in Box Critters?

Pets sound like a really great idea! What kinds should be available?

Personally, I love the idea of parrots. It would be cool if the parrot had randomly generated features so each parrot is unique to each player. It could fly behind us during quests and be super adorable. It would fit the pirate theme, too!

You’ve gotta wonder though… if we play as Critters, we may have to have mythical pets. If not, it would raise some serious ethical concerns! If we had dogs, why would some dogs be playable Critters and some be pets? It makes you think for sure!

Leave a comment on what you guys think! I can’t wait to have pets in the game :smiley:

2 Likes

Box pets. It’s Box Critters after all.
(I have a picture I made of one, but I can’t post pictures here)

1 Like

Something I thought of is bugs. Then you don’t really have the problem (as much) of having critters to similar to the pets.

Also a lot of people have suggested pet rocks, and I think that could be really neat

2 Likes

Boxes, DUH! Thats adorable!

1 Like

I love the idea of a ladybug flying with you! I really want a flying pet haha

1 Like

Okay, I think I can post pictures now.
pet

2 Likes

Lions or if it can’t be lions then lion cubs

3 Likes

Between lions and lion cubs, I’d go with with lion cubs. Lions need to be an actual critter.

3 Likes

good question, im thinking something similar to eggs in pokemon, where you get an egg, have to walk around with it have it for awhile then it hatches. maybe dragons or something haha

4 Likes